1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Next CR-Z to lose hybrid powertrain, go with turbo four

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Tideland Prius, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    A rather misleading title if you read the article... It'll lose the hybrid powertrain in North America

Next CR-Z to lose hybrid powertrain, go with turbo four

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i wish honda would get their hybrid act together. the lack of enthusiasm is deafening.

3. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Their new hybrid systems show promise. The Fit hybrid is on par with the Prius c in Japan. The Accord on Fuelly are living up to their EPA rating; which is close to the Prius.

I'm surprised the CRZ isn't being cancelled. Trying to be efficient and sporty didn't seem to work for it, and it needed to focus more on one. Choice of the performance ICE and more frugal hybrid would be nice, and Honda had it if they had continued the original Insight, but two seaters aren't big sellers to begin with, and those looking at them are more likely looking for performance. Plus, I'd rather get a Fit hybrid first.