1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Next Madison Hybrid Group meeting is Sat. Sep 12

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by ericbecky, Sep 10, 2009.

1. ericbecky

ericbecky Hybrid Battery Hero

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello Madison Hybrid Group members and friends,
    Time once again for the Madison Hybrid Group meeting!

This Saturday, September 12
    * * * * NEW TIME FOR THIS MEETING * * * * *
    1:00pm - 3:00pm

We'll talk about the latest hybrid news including Plug In Hybrid Electric Vehicle news.

I attended the PHEV conference in Long Beach and the Plug in America fundraiser last month
    - It's now official that Smart Motors is doing PHEV installs of the A123 PHEV system.
    - Plug In Conversions Corp now has their system available. I rode in one in California.
    - Enginer now entered the market with low cost PHEV option
    - I was involved with 5 installs of the Enginer systems in Priuses while I was in California
    - I am adding an Enginer 2kwh system to my insigt and will have the components at the meeting.

As always bring your questions and ideas.

We'll meet at the usual place,

Smart Motors at 5901 Odana Rd. in Madison.

Drive in the main entrance (at the stoplights) and you'll see our designated parking area straight ahead against the Beltline side of the parking lot.

Saturday is a regular sales day for the dealership, and they would like to set aside a parking area for our club, so please reply to this email or call me letting me know if you will be coming so that we have enough spaces. Thanks!

We look forward to seeing you there!!

The Madison Hybrid Group meets the second Saturday of the odd numbered months.
    Next Meetings:
    - November 14, 2009
    - January 9, 2010
    - March 13, 2010

2. A Prime Factor

A Prime Factor Formerly "I want my PHEV"

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Great! Can't wait! Will they actually set enough parking aside for us this time?

Thanks for posting the dates for future meetings. Is the time change permanent or just for this meeting?

3. ericbecky

ericbecky Hybrid Battery Hero

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Looking forward to seeing you there!
    As long as people RSVP I should be able to have enough spots together.

Not sure if we will change the time permanently or not. I just had to change it for this one otherwise I wouldn't be available to host it. We can discuss it more at the meeting.

I got word that Tim Thompson from Green Autos is coming and will give us updates on the status of NEVs in Wisconsin. Should be interesting.

And if anyone is looking to purchase a Gen1 Insight, a member has one for sale. $7,000. I'll have details at the meeting.