1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Next meet?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by barbaram, Sep 18, 2006.

1. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    here is the link to the pics from our meet on Sunday:

http://priuschat.com/NJ-Pictures-t24597.html

Next date , Saturday , October 21???

Ideas anyone? I know we talked about a bike ride.....

2. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barbaram @ Sep 18 2006, 10:21 AM) [snapback]321107[/snapback]</div>
    As I said in the other thread, I'm in Boston that weekend. Have a good time in my absence!

If you want to do a bike ride, might I suggest Sandy Hook? There's a beautiful biking/walking trail that runs from the entrance all the way to Fort Hancock & the lighthouse. There's also lots of parking and it won't be overcrowded with beach-goers.

3. iDonna

iDonna Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barbaram @ Sep 18 2006, 10:21 AM) [snapback]321107[/snapback]</div>

::::::looks around::::::: Ooooo. Nice digs.

Alas, I'm not sure MD will clear me for bike riding this season much to my dismay :unsure:

Kinda puts my hitch installation on hold too. (rr motivated me)

Oh well. But I'm down for a bite and a brew! :D

Anyone into jazz? Maybe some live jazz in the background of some laid back place down a street my GPS system can't exactly nail...

4. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iDonna @ Sep 18 2006, 12:49 PM) [snapback]321180[/snapback]</div>
    I'm up for another meet, and I LOVE Jazz - and judging by her IM names, I suspect Barbaram does, as well. I was at a Bela Fleck and the Flecktones concert at McCarter in Princeton the night before our Sep 17 meet.

I don't even own a bike - I have to check my calendar at home, because I just bought a bunch of Carnegie Hall and Met Opera tickets, and I know at least SOME of those events are on a Sunday afternoon, and some on Saturday evenings as well.

Danny was VERY quick in his response to give us this clubroom! Now we have to decorate - looking around -- do you think it needs leather seats, mud flaps, a trailer hitch and should we get a special window mop to keep our windows clean, so everyone outside of NJ can peek in to see the beautiful pictures?

Thanks, Danny - we love it!

5. randreed

randreed Same as it ever was . . .

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Sep 18 2006, 10:25 AM) [snapback]321109[/snapback]</div>
    I'm not sure about that date either, but I would love to include a bike ride around/near the Jersey shore.

6. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hey Proco!

can you pick another date for a bike ride at Sandy Hook? and maybe a we can do a picnic after so that those who don't bike can join in......
    my schedule is unpredictable but I can always try to make it ....(except 10/7- that's taken already!)

As for jazz joints- they've become very hard to find!

7. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    October 21 doesn't work for me, either - I checked my calendar at home.

8. robertm

robertm Junior Member

I'm afraid I cannot make any Saturdays, as I teach a Go class every Saturday.

Most Sundays would be fine. If we do a shore ride, which I think is a great idea, I would guess the shore dude (Proco?) should pick the day.

(My avatar is now the new Monopoly car piece. :p )

Rob

9. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Alrighty, gang. I've posted info for our picnic/bike meet here.