1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Next mod advice

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by austingreen, Mar 22, 2010.

1. austingreen

austingreen Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok, I've got my 17s, my aftermarket nav, sub, and camera. I still need the fogs, but will wait a little longer for priuschat to get theirs.
    I was looking at the camera, and thought, hey what if the media is following too close. Then, I thought it would be really nice if I had a way to lose them, how about oil slicks. Now I'm environmentally correct, and their is a bio-diesel store about a mile away. So would you use that space above the tire for a bio-diesel tank? How fast should I let it flow for a good wipe out of the news van?

Also was thinking of mounting an rpg at the front of the car in case I need to clear the road when I have sua. But friends said its a prius, not an aston-martin, though it would be really cool. Then I thought with the bio-diesel tank and .a little detergent, I can add flame throwers.

Actually, this is only a little tongue in cheek. I may do the mods for a music video if its not too hard. Let me know if there is an easy way to do something that will look cool. Originally I was going to add rpg stuff in post