1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NFL: "Bush Bowl"

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Sufferin' Prius Envy, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    "Bush Bowl"

. . . a battle on New Years Day to determine who leads the NFL in ineptitude. . . and who gets the top pick in the 2006 draft, which figures to be USC tailback and Heisman Trophy winner Reggie Bush if he turns pro as expected.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=lb-b...=yhoo&type=lgns

My two possible game scenarios:

1) Ten seconds left in a zero to zero tied game. Fourth down and nine and a half-yards to go on the 49ers’ own half-yard line. The Niner’s fourth sting QB takes the hike and fumbles the ball in the end zone. The time runs out as all the players stand around and stare at the ball.

2) Ten seconds left in triple overtime and leading by two points. First and goal on the Houston Texan two yard line. In a game which as featured negative yardage for both teams, the 49ers’ QB takes the snap and runs 108 yards . . . out the back of the 9ers own goal. Once again, the game is tied . . . but since games can not end on a penalty, we will now go into quadruple overtime.

How do you see the game ending?

2. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    The best idea I've heard in years is that the owners of the two teams appear together on TV and declare that, if in fact it did turn out that the first round pick depended on the outcome of this game, the winner of the game would get the pick.

3. geologyrox

geologyrox New Member

i obviously just don't understand football...