1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nine words women use

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hycamguy07, Feb 6, 2007.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Nine words women use during an argument and what they mean. ;)

2. Syclone

Syclone Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 6 2007, 06:20 AM) [snapback]385960[/snapback]</div>
    Also very important: In any argument the woman always has the last word. Anything a man says after that event is the beginning of a new argument!

Along those lines, here is a bit of sexist humor:

<div align="center">[attachmentid=6472]</div>

Attached Files:

3. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    What a woman says: "It's not you, it's me" Translation: It's you.

4. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ Feb 6 2007, 03:12 PM) [snapback]386237[/snapback]</div>
    Men use that phrase, too.

The OP's first nine, though? He's right on the money! This all stems from us (read: women) expecting our men to be able to read our minds. Stupid on our part. I guess since most of us actually do have some sort of sense of intuition, we expect men to have it, too.

And yes, not all women are like that. And yes, some men have intuition. It's my belief that both are in the minority.

5. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 6 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]386263[/snapback]</div>
    Hmmmm, I guess it's just me then :D

6. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Don't forget:

"Would you like a breath mint?" means, "You really *need* a breath mint."

7. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

This, of course, ASSUMES you actually get into an argument in the first place... You don't even let it get to that point, when she starts exhibiting some sort of "attitude", it's time to lay the smack down, and say (in your deepest, LOUDEST, voice), "STFU and grab a beer from the fridge!". Most women are very similar to dogs: easy to train, and there's nothing a light backhand can't solve.

8. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ Feb 6 2007, 04:51 PM) [snapback]386306[/snapback]</div>
    JackDodge--a king among men!!! :p

And, Squid, at least this one was an overly apparent attempt to inflame. Disappointing...tsk...tsk. B)

9. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 6 2007, 10:19 PM) [snapback]386450[/snapback]</div>
    It doesn't matter, 'cause I actually felt good writing it, it gave ME some amusement...

Remember, I'm not here to amuse YOU, I'm here to amuse ME. ;)

10. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Feb 6 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]386446[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: :lol:

Oh YEAH?! Well~
    Ive been married 3 times ! :blink: I know I didnt learn from the 1st 2.... :rolleyes:
    The 1st loved to argue, that girl could fight dirty too. shed start an arguement out side of a mall and strat screaming and yelling at you inside infront of all those people :blink:

Man I really wanted to do a manson on her :angry: But I refrained and kicked her out and divorced her 6months later. I waited another 8yrs and married the next, God what a game player I got it anulled..... I know all the tricks now <_<

then another 5yrs later the third is the charm, Ive got her wrapped around my finger.. I tell her when Im coming home , when Im going out and I can do what ever I want.! B)

After I do the honey do's, take out the garbage, feed & walk the dogs, do the dishes & water the grass. :rolleyes: Then I can chat on PC in the evening, while sweety face watches her soaps.. I get to relax while Im at work.... :unsure:

11. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 6 2007, 08:19 PM) [snapback]386450[/snapback]</div>
    I love the ignore option, I don't even have to see his moronic prattle :)

12. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Whatever.

13. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    These work for me.

I finally convinced my wife that there really were times I wasn't thinking about anything ... I'm convinced that at certain times, my EEG would be absolutely flat. I'm in the zone, in the moment. That is usually when she asks "What are you thinking?"

I go into a panic, trying to think of the right thing. What did I miss? Did she say something? Am I supposed to be thinking about something we talked about before, quick ... what is it? What happened five minutes ago?

So I started answering "I was just thinking about how great our relationship is."

That convinced her ... I really wasn't thinking about anything. She knows BS when she sees it.

14. nicoss

nicoss New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Feb 6 2007, 05:15 PM) [snapback]386446[/snapback]</div>
    I asume it is a typo and you meant to write GTFU

I guess in your circle they are, as in "Not A Dog"