1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No blue Eco with black interior!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Y-Zer09, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Y-Zer09

Y-Zer09 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    After debating on the exact model and color scheme I want, the dealer tells me that the Blue Crush 2 Eco does not come with an all black interior as an option! How can this be? That is basically the only colors that I would be satisfied with. After doing some research I did find one dealer 150 miles away that has the Blue Crush 2 Eco with black interior but why would my local dealer say it does not exist? Also the Toyota website could not find that exact Prius through an inventory search.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Must be a regional thing. I just went on "Build your Prius" and could configure that combination. Unless you need the car, like, TODAY, I wouldn't fret. The combination I wanted wasn't available in my region for a while but I could change my zip code and configure it. After a while, now I can configure it with my home zip.

krmcg likes this.
  3. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The other thing you just gotta know the dealers often tell people that kind of thing

TonyWilkey likes this.
  4. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Toyota may not build a specific combination. Shortages may cause Toyota to suspend production of specific combinations or that combination may be waiting its turn for space on the production line.

The Region may not order a specific combination.

The salesman will say anything to convince you to buy whatever is on the lot.

Blizzard_Persona likes this.
  5. frodoz737

frodoz737 Top Wrench

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    #5 frodoz737, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016