1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No customer service from prius chat shop

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by esoniat, Apr 18, 2010.

1. esoniat

esoniat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I would advise against ordering from the shop linked to by this form. I ordered a weatherteck cargo mat over a week ago. It didn't ship, no email, no response to inquiries. I wrote to cancel.

Now I have to decide if I should wait more weeks for them to respond before ordering somewhere else, or risk having them getting around to me order at some random future date and having two mats.

This is about the worse online customer service I have ever experienced.

2. Pri4Us

Pri4Us Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    My recent service with the PriusChat Shop was exemplary!

I placed an order for a 2010 Front Heatshield® Sunshade(1215) on Saturday(April 3rd), received a confirmation email in less than an hour, and PriusChat in turn ordered the Sunshade from the manufacturer on Tuesday(April 6th). They in turn notified me of its impending shipment and drop shipped it to me on the 7th. I received my order by ground UPS on Thursday(April 8th), an elapsed time of 5 days; however, as luck would have it, I am less than 150 miles from the manufacturer's location in Sunnyvale, CA.

I suspect the product you ordered will be drop shipped from the manufacturer as well and the delay you've experienced is due to the manufacturer, their distance from you, and/or their delivery carrier. Incidentally, my 2010 Sunshade is very well constructed and fits very securely; altho, I've found I need to twist my rearview mirror 90º to more easily install or remove it.

I hope your order arrives soon!

3. blueumbrella

blueumbrella Member of Prius Regeneration

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Do a search. You will find there is a history of this.

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    As stated in the sticky thread at the top of this forum, please contact me directly if you are having troubles with your order from the PC Shop. Things can usually be taken care of in a very short amount of time once I am contacted directly. Without any order information, I can't help you.

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I just wanted to follow-up on this thread since I received more information regarding this customer's issue. The customer selected "Check/Money Order" as their payment type in the PriusChat Shop, so the order was marked "Pending" awaiting payment via the mail. The customer emailed us 2x over the weekend regarding his order, but since we do not normally keep weekend hours no one saw the emails until this morning.

The customer's 2nd email was sent 11 minutes before he came here to post that he had not received any response to his inquiries. Since the customer never sent payment for the order, we were able to quickly cancel it this morning.

1 person likes this.
  6. Barnardf

Barnardf Sail into the Mystic

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I order the 2010 Prius Fog Light Kit from the PC Shop, and received it in about 10 days. After unboxing the kit I discovered a broken left bezel. I immediately emailed the PC shop and reported the broken piece and asked for assistance. Within an hour Danny had responded. He asked for pics of the broken piece and pledged to work w/ the manufacturer on my behalf. Over the next two days, Danny emailed me twice more keeping me posted on the situation. This morning, just 3 days later, he informed me that the part had been shipped and was due to arrive by next monday...less than a week after the broken part was discovered and reported! IMO that is EXCELLENT customer service. It is evident that Danny is running a class shop and willing to work hard on behalf of his customers! Keep up the good work, Danny! I will be back for more goodies!