1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NO LONGER FOR SALE: New OEM Black All-weather Floor Mats (4)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by smarano, Oct 31, 2006.

1. smarano

smarano Junior Member

*** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER FOR SALE ***

2. silentak1

silentak1 Since 2005

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Bump for an awesome product. The OEM all-weather mats are the best rubber mats for the Prius. Far better than the weather-tech interior mats and exactmats.

I paid close to $70 for mine so your offer is a killer deal!!!!!

3. smarano

smarano Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silentak1 @ Oct 31 2006, 10:53 PM) [snapback]341713[/snapback]</div>

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I've been having second thoughts about this
    since I posted, but keeping the peace in the house is worth much more to me!

4. jverdin

jverdin New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I will buy them! Give me instructions on how to transfer the money to you.

Thanks,
    Jesse

5. smarano

smarano Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jesses Seaside Perl Prius @ Nov 1 2006, 09:42 AM) [snapback]341848[/snapback]</div>

Jesse -

I am really sorry, but it turns out I have just been in contact with the Toyota parts dealer (MetroParts) about
    my predicament and he offered to refund me full purchase price! I am really surprised
    and grateful for this, but I have to regrettably pull the offer here on the forum. I think you can understand why (will really help with my wife who was against this from start). By the way, I just learned this
    a few minutes ago and I tried to pull the offer before anyone responded. When I last checked at 9:15am this morning, there had yet to be any takers. So I'm sorry.

If it's any consolation, I can REALLY recommend Jesse Wright at MetroToyota. ([email protected]).
    He is a pleasure to deal with, evidenced by this offer to refund this product minus its packaging.
    I have purchased a variety of things from him, and service is fast, price is right besides Jesse's great
    customer service.

Stevejm

6. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Please change the subject in the opening post to reflect that they are no longer for sale. Thanks.