1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No mic and no phone available in navigator-bluetooth system

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by RobertCastilla, Jul 31, 2020.

1. RobertCastilla

RobertCastilla New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Greetings from Spain.
    I bought a 3rg gen prius some years ago, imported from Canada. Bluetooth calls were not working, but I didn't care, since it had a parrot installed. Now the parrot is broken, and I have removed it.
    I was wondering about repairing the system. According to manual, when INFO-TEL button is pressed, icons for a phone, maps and calendar should be available. In my case there is only an icon for calendar. No phone. Also, if I try to make a voice command, it seems like it is hearing nothing. Probably a problema with mic.
    I think that it could be a problem with wiring in the rear part of the system, but doesn't look like it would modify the behaviour of the app. So, I ask it here since some of the member of this forum has sure more experience than me with this kind of issues. Is it a normal behaviur of the system? (is there a version without phones call option?) Can it be a wiring problem.?
    Best regards
    Robert

2. Evoking

Evoking Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Yeah I’m dealing with the same problem I need help