1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No more Prii at Enterprise!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bruceha_2000, Jan 12, 2005.

1. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Tried to get a 2 day Prius rental at the local Enterprise while my bumper gets fixed. They guy said Toyota bought them all back to sell (I think this is SOP). But they didn't get any more. Dang, that was the BEST way to really test the car and push out any concerns/misconceptions someone might have about this New Technology. :-(

2. mmccking

mmccking Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    funny, I just tried to get a Prius at my local Enterprise while my bumper gets fixed too! Alas, they didn't have any in at the time.

3. rflagg

rflagg Member

I called the one in Detroit, MI because I'll be flying there next month, and then driving up to Bay City MI to visit with my sister(about 100 mi drive).

Apparently, of their fleet of 600 cars, they still have their one (1) Prius. She can't specifically reserve the specific car for me, but will be able to mark it as my preferred vehicle.

So, it seems they aren't *completely* gone from all Enterprises - yet, anyways. I'll update after the trip to let you know if I got it or not.

-m.