1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No package 1,2,5 in New Mexico region???

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by magicguy, Nov 18, 2005.

1. magicguy

magicguy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I heard today that there are not any package 1,2, or 5 Prius' going to be delivered to the region that New Mexico is in? What are the regions, and how do I find out if this is true?

I ordered an 06 Prius, package 5, a little over a month ago. Today I was at Karl Malone Toyota in Albuquerque to get a workup on my 04 (it's for sale, the lady who bought it backed out after I ordered my 06). Another salesman saw my for sale signs and asked me about my car. In the conversation he asked what 06 I had ordered, and I told him package 5. He said there are not going to be any package 5's (or 1 or 2) delivered to our region here in New Mexico in all of the year 06! My salesman came up (to see what the other guy was talking to me about I'm sure) and when I asked him he basically confirmed this -- telling me that he hadn't checked to see if that was the package I had ordered.

What gives? Karl Malone here in Albuquerque has great service, I can't imagine they found out some packages weren't going to be delivered and then didn't even bother to check who had ordered those package!?!

Is this true? Some packages are not going to be delivered at all to certain regions? Where can I find this information out? If I have to order my car in another region it would be nice to know now rather than later when they try to push another car on me.

Thanks for the help,
    John

2. magicguy

magicguy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I just talked to American Toyota here in town and they said we just aren't getting pkg 1 and 2, but are getting pkg 5. Still not sure what all this means.

3. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    You can go to the Build A Toyota site and enter your ZIP code. When you reach the options you can see what should be available in your area. At one time #5 was available in NV, but not So Cal. Don't know about 2006, though.

4. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    #5 seems to be the odd man out. Neither SoCal nor Norcal is getting it, nor #2. But I want a #2, and checked regions; I thought the Denver region, of which NM is a part, was getting 2s. Hmm. Gotta go check now. My dealer said he'd try to swap with Denver for me (after I told HIM Denver would get them). Hmmm.