1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No posts?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by TWI, May 1, 2007.

1. TWI

TWI New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I mean, I check a motorcycle forum regularly (http://www.sport-touring.net/) and when I do, I often go to the subforum for the DC metro area. What do I find? Frequently posted, engaging, challenging posts. And I go riding with local members of the forum.

Nothing here?

Oh, yeah, that's right: That is a motorcycle forum, this is a Prius forum.

2. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Looks like a troll.

Tom

3. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Sounds like a troll.

4. priussoris

priussoris New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TWI @ May 1 2007, 08:31 PM) [snapback]433683[/snapback]</div>
    You did not find that here? wow OPEN your EYES oh can't read i see said the blind man

ok maybe legite but I find some of the content such as engaging, challenging, freq. posted not here just not the correct statement to use in his/her comment. because this site has all of that. IMHO

5. jgills240

jgills240 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priussoris @ May 1 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]433719[/snapback]</div>
    seeing that none of the responders are from VA, and I'm not trying to defend any trolls, but I think he's talking about the "N. VA & DC Metro" Forum in specific, not the general Prius forum where there are many many posts that are engaging and challenging. Perhaps he just doesn't realize that not many prius owners go 'riding' together. Motorcycle clubs are about as opposite from prius clubs as one can get.... maybe.

6. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    My take is the same as jgills240's. Let's find out for sure.

TWI, there are many from NoVA that hang on PC. Frankly, I'm surprised there hasn't been more activity in this forum. Anyway, we have a Central VA meetup planned for this Saturday to which you are cordially invited. It's a couple of hours' drive, of course, but you get to hang with us Richmonders!

If you can't make this one, take a look at that thread anyway. We're also discussing dates for the next one in September or October.

7. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I think TWI is just expressing his views on the lack of action in the DC/VA/MD forum. It's true that we don't post a lot of stuff there. Most of the threads that we start are better started in other subforums, just so they don't get overlooked by other PC members. There have been occasional threads regarding the HOV access.

As JimboK said, you are more than welcome to head down to Richmond this Saturday and hang out with us. We could discuss how to make the DC subforum more active.

8. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jgills240 @ May 1 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]433723[/snapback]</div>
    We didn't go riding with anyone but we had a great time at the NJ Prius meet last weekend.