1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

no shipment of order, priuschatshop not responding. help me get what I paid for!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by gulfcoastprius, Mar 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. gulfcoastprius

gulfcoastprius New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I placed an order for floor mats and a cargo mat on the 16th of February and it is now the 4th of March. Since the 17th my account has shown that the order is simply awaiting shipment. After patiently waiting a week, I utilized the contact us link on the shop page to inquire about my order and called them almost twice daily during quoted business hours. None of my calls were answered and there has been no response to my online message submission or the two messages I left on their answering machine. It has now been 17 days, or 10 business days if you prefer, since I placed my order. I just want what I paid for. Suggestions?

P.S.- I chose you guys over amazon and even paid an extra few dollars because I wanted to help out a smaller company, and figured I'd be more likely go get a genuine Toyota product. If I had ordered through amazon, I would have gotten them 15 days ago. If they turned out to be the wrong product, they would have already taken a return and sent me the correct one in this time frame. I'm severely disappointed.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome!

unfortunately, prius shoppe and prius chat are unrelated. best to call your ccc and tell them what happened, then order from amazon. a search here will result in many complaint threads.
    all the best!(y)

Mendel Leisk likes this.
  3. Lucifer

Lucifer Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Just call your credit card and get a refund, don't waste any angst, or time.

William Redoubt likes this.