1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

no title

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by itsme, Mar 22, 2007.

1. itsme

itsme New Member

We bought our prius on 3/3/07 the dealer said that the mso did not type correctly and needed to get a new one from Japan.
    I called them last week they told me a duplicate was at our state capital mvd office and should be here in a week. WITHOUT IT WE CAN NOT GET PLATES TRANSFERED AND TITLED in our name.
    well we called today they called back ,spoke with a different person this time they said they will have to call in for another mso in japan, here 1 person tells us they did that and it is in Jeff City, MO.
    now this person says it has to come from Japan again..
    Wth

Joe Machens Toyota in Columbia, MO. the salesman was great, the office drones ???? they said xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwas typed on the original mso so needed a new 1
    now I told them there will be penalties for not registering within 30 days, They were(sales manager) thought I was making a big deal, I told them keep it as long as they want just pay the penalty fees. they agreed/

ever hear of that?

2. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(regenme @ Mar 22 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]410593[/snapback]</div>
    How long could it possibly take to get a title? Perhaps you could file a complaint with a county or state consumer affairs office stating that the seller either can't or won't deliver a good title. Get an greement in writing with the dealer that they are responsible for all penaltiees. If not, send a polite letter demanding a title promptly and promising legal action if necessary. Call Toyota and ask them where your title is.

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    we sent in the app without the mso, then they processed the forms and asked for it before issuing the title.

of course, this was accidental, and in a different state.

good luck.