1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No waiting - Portland, OR Prii available

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by CoolWind, Nov 29, 2004.

1. CoolWind

CoolWind New Member

Hi folks - I hope this is Ok with the forum rules, but I wanted to pass this info along.

Over lunch today, I test drove a Prius at Russ Beaverton Toyota. The salesman (Clyde Robertson) was very nice and informed me they just had a shipment of several Prii arrive, of which all were spoken for. However, two customers changed their minds, so the dealer now has 2 in stock, a Tideland Pearl, and a Driftwood Pearl, both with the fully-loaded package #6. I test drove the Driftwood, and it has (post-test drive) 12 miles on it, and drives quite well.

I'm personally not in a huge rush to purchase, so I shied away from doing a deal on the spot (you should be aware that they are asking for a $1495 dealer markup) but I thought I'd pass this info along in case anyone out there is looking to shorten their wait time. I asked Clyde if he wouldn't mind if I shared this info, and he agreed - so give him a call at (866) 787-7288 if you're in the area and interested.