1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No Wet Okole patterns for 2023 Prius yet :-(

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Jim Stoll, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Jim Stoll

Jim Stoll Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    Got in touch with Wet Okole about trying to get covers for my incoming LE, and was told that they don't yet have a pattern for the 2023 Prius. They apparently need a customer who is willing to lend them a Prius so that they can develop a pattern. If anyone in the Costa Mesa, CA area has an LE, and is interested in Wet Okole seat covers, I'd be willing to pitch in $100 toward your covers, for the sake of getting a pattern developed! :)

2. Jim Stoll

Jim Stoll Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    CoverKing claims to have a pattern - they want basically the same price that Wet Okole would charge (if they had a Prius pattern). Conflicted on whether to get the CoverKing covers or hold out in hope that Wet Okole builds a pattern before I stain my new seats with no cover on them...

3. prius2017prime

prius2017prime Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE Premium
    Can you put Wet Okole seat covers with a Prius that has
    Can you put Wet Okole on the Prius that are have the air conditioned ventilation seats?

4. Jim Stoll

Jim Stoll Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    I'm no expert, but it would seem that putting covers over a ventilated seat would most likely defeat any ventilation capability. You'd want to talk to Wet Okole to get an official word on that, though!