1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nokia 6630 OR Vodafone702NK

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Speedracer, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Speedracer

Speedracer New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Finally Vodafone Japan introduced BT capable phone(s)
    So today I went to buy, and I picked Nokia 6630 :mrgreen:
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.nokia.co.jp/images/6630_info_3.jpg
    Some of computer geeks know this is based on 60 Series plat form
    Link to 60 Series
    other hand like all Nokia phone did not support Macromedia Flash Lite 1.1
    :cry:
    Connecting to Prius is very easy, but did not show signal strength.
    I can received call and make a call no problem. but some time ringer did not work?
    Thanks to Nokia Japan tech support I was able to upload phone book through BT but it takes forever :cussing:
    Took me 10min for 2 phone number! Because, after two or three contact, I have to reboot my phone or sometime I have to restart Prius.
    How to do
    Power on the Prius -> Confirm the BT uplink -> from phone setting at Prius chose phone book transfer -> Prius and Nokia loose BT connection(thats ok) -> From Nokia phone select contact -> choose contact you want to send -> (from phone) select option at bottom left screen -> select send -> select Via Bluetooth -> phone start search BT -> if success phone will find BT connection -> Select that BT at phone -> Now your uploading.
    Repeat that process until all phone number is stored. And this should work all 60 Serise base phone.