1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Non-delivery of BT Tech Spoiler and Stiffener

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Oswaldo, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Oswaldo

Oswaldo New Member

I ordered and paid for my BT Tech Spoiler and Stiffening Plate at the end of September. To date I have not received them. Brian has not been returning my emails and when I call the shop, they promise to check on the status and call me back. However, they never do.

I know that the hurricanes were an issue but is anyone else having this problem?

2. djasonw

djasonw Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have the same problem with the spoiler (pd never shipped). Hopefully it will arrive soon or else I will request a refund.

3. JosephF

JosephF Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I had ordered a stiffening plate on Oct. 3rd. It was shipped earlier this week and is being delivered today.
    I also had trouble getting an answer about my order when I called a few weeks ago.
    I know Brian has just gotten the stiffening plates in and if you email him directly he will send you shipping confirmation. (check the other thread about the stiffening plate for his email address)

4. Twiddles

Twiddles New Member

I received my stiffening plate yesterday. It only took a week from order to delivery. They are obviously in stock now.

5. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Please email me your full name and I will send you your UPS tracking information.

In a previous post I have asked everyone that did not receive their tracking information from us to email or call us directly for their UPS tracking information.

ALL pending orders that we had have already been shipped.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    [email protected]
    305-652-3115

6. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Please supply me or email me your full name and I will send you over your UPS tracking information.

ALL pending orders for our stiffening plates and spoilers have been shipped.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    [email protected]
    305-652-3115

7. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    To EVERYONE that is currently waiting for their BT Tech Prius Stiffening Plate and Rear Aero Spoiler.

ALL of the orders that were in our system HAVE BEEN SHIPPED!! :)

I apologize about the amount of time that it has taken but the delays with getting the stiffening plates CNC machined were outside of my control. The good news is that they came out awesome and I know that everyone that receives them will be quite happy.
    I have mentioned in other threads that if you have NOT received a UPS tracking number via email, please contact us by phone at the number listed below or email me and please include your FULL NAME, address and if you placed your order directly with BT Tech or through Prius Chat.

I want to mention that we had to process quite a few orders and it is possible that some may have been missed so this is why I ask you to contact us if you have not received your UPS tracking information.

Do NOT assume that if you have not received your tracking number via email that it did not go out. We ONLY sent the tracking numbers to those that supplied us with their email addresses. We had a large number of orders that did not include their email info.

I also want to mention that at all times during the production of these parts I have always tried my very best to give accurate updates on our progress in the various sections of this forum. I have been contacted by several people that mentioned that they either emailed me or called and did not get an answer to their inquiries. I have ALWAYS responded to any email or call that I have received so if your inquiry fell through the cracks I do personally apologize.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    Email: [email protected]
    305-652-3115

8. londo-cat

londo-cat New Member

I received mine a week ago, and they both look absolutely fantastic. I actually waited to install my stiffening plate so I could show other Prius owners I know what it looks like. My brother, who works at United as an Airframe mechanic said it was some pretty good workmanship, plus its a solid black (like my car). I am completely satisfied and I have not even installed it yet!