1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Non-NAV Bluetooth, Second Paired Phone-Phonebook

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by jim256, Jun 29, 2009.

1. jim256

jim256 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    post deleted-resolved by dealer

2. mvmooney

mvmooney New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I've had my 2010 Prius for a month and so far I've got the the non-Nav Bluetooth to work only once with my new cell phone. When I start the car I get the "beep" sound telling me that the two are paired up, but when a call comes in, I can tell the system has detected it but after a few seconds the call is dropped. Similar problem with making calls. I have to disconnect the Bluetooth connection just to make a phone call. Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas?

3. jim256

jim256 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Assuming you have a good number of bars on the reception indicator, it should work. All I can tell you is mine works fine with a Motorola Razr v3a, Alltel. I originally posted what I thought was a problem, with phone 2 pairing, but I had used the tuning dial and was not selecting the correct phone when I used that. Voice selection of phone works fine.

My suggestion is that you delete the phone and start over with pairing, but first look at Toyota.com, For Owners section, register/log-in and click the left side box for iGuides, then, on the page with all the models listed, on the lower right is a "Frequently Used Features" box, click on Bluetooth without Navigation. It's well done.

Usually with computers, when in doubt, start over.

1 person likes this.