1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nonstop Female O****ms? This Topic Rated "R"

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by ghostofjk, May 4, 2006.

1. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

Remember, don't shoot the messenger. :)

This subject is a little over the top, but I'm posting about it because I've never heard anything like it in my 60 + years, and it's courtesy of the UK Royal Academy of Medicine.

PSAS, Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome, was first described in 2001. It affects only women. Sufferers live in a constant state of sexual excitement, some enduring non-stop orgasms, in the total absence of sexual stimulation.

This affliction was written up in the April issue of the Journal of STD and AIDS, published by the Royal Academy of Medicine. The "story" was picked up by Reuters on March 24, and broadcast by my local (Sacramento) CBS-TV station last night.

When I went to the Journal for details, it asked for $19 for access to the article. I passed.

Some women who have it had recently stopped taking anti-depressants of the seratonin reuptake inhibitor class.

And you thought it was just college frat boys! B)

2. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I heard about this. It wrecks their lives. There was an article in "Discover" magazine a few years back about a similar case after a woman suffered a concussion. Her husband was overjoyed for about a week and then it became a severe problem.

Nate

3. BellBoy

BellBoy Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I immediately thought of Woody Allen's movie, Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex *But Were Afraid To Ask.

(paraphrasing) Dr. Bernardo: Take Igor here...I gave him a 4-hour orgasm and he turned out like this.

[Igor looks like Quasimodo]

:D

4. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ghostofjk @ May 4 2006, 09:41 PM) [snapback]249998[/snapback]</div>
    Maybe that's why some women have such a hard time - conservation of sexual excitement. These women are using it all up, not leaving enough for all of the rest. :mellow:

Tom

5. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

My unthinking male reaction is to smirk and make light of it ("How would it be..."), but, as the Globe article notes, I DO remember being a 17-year-old boy (and carrying my books a certain way after fantasizing through a class :p ).

It must be...maddening.

Thanks for the links, Kiloran. I didn't come up with anything after feeding "PSAS" into my search engines.

Then again, it WOULD make a dynamite Prius story, wherein a new Prius owner unknowingly dates a woman who has this affliction, and he becomes aware of it in any of a number of ways...and attributes it to the car...the ultimate chick magnet tale---I can picture it now, as enacted on Saturday Night Live...

6. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

:eek:

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">tee hee!!</span>

7. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Imagine if the poor woman was a squirter :eek:

Man I just cant imagine someone suffering from that affliction!

8. xs650

xs650 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    A man was on an airplane and every few minutes the woman seated next to him would sneeze, go though a mild convulsion and let out a very satisfied sounding oooo!

Then man said to her, I've noticed that you have very strong reaction to sneezing, are you OK?

She replied, I have a condition that causes me to have an orgasm every time I sneeze.

He asked. Are you taking anything for it?

She replied. Yes, pepper.

1 person likes this.
  9. tv4fish

tv4fish Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    NOW --- THAT'S ^^^^^^^^^^^ funny :)

10. cyclopathic

cyclopathic Senior Member

Vehicle: