1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Noob from MN!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by MichaelT, May 25, 2014.

1. MichaelT

MichaelT Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    just got my 2013 Prius2 liftback a few weeks ago, and like it a lot, especially the fuel economy, quite a bit better than expected. I am a courier and have already put 5000 miles on. this is the perfect car except one thing, I hate the seat! it has no back support at all, unfortunately, by back didn't inform me until well after i got it. in fact I didnt even know it was the car seat doing it. I thought maybe i strained it or something, but i drove my ford ranger for a couple days, and it got better, then i got back in the car, and within two hours my back was killing me. I asked at the dealer if anyone else had this problem, and they said no. now I use a cushion behind my back and that helps. is there a better fix for this? does anyone else have this issue? maybe it is just all the time in the car, 8 hours plus every day. But this is by far the worst seat i have had.

Ooooops, sorry about the double post, thought it didn't post the first time!

#1 MichaelT, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome to priuschat! there are some here who are bothered by the seats. do some searching and you will find many different solutions. one even added a power camry seat! all the best.(y)

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard!

I find the seat adequate but I know many here have sought out fixes. Try the search function or even Google on the subject.

4. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome and congrats on your new car. I have no problem with the seat but others have and are very vocal about it. Enjoy your new car.

5. MichaelT

MichaelT Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    ok I will keep looking, thanks...