1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NOR CAL pricing-where is best 2006 price?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by 200Volts, Apr 23, 2006.

1. 200Volts

200Volts Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Anyone priced 2006s in Northern CA, Bay Area, lately? I'll be buying in a few weeks after I sell my 2004 #6.
    I'm looking for an HK #6 package.

2. jbarnhart

jbarnhart New Member

Other than Sunnyvale Toyota, which offers a token hundred or two off the price, I think you'll find the Bay Area is all MSRP country. Prius just sells too well up here for dealers to offer much incentive.

I bought mine from Toyota 101 in Redwood City. Bob Romeo was my salesman and he was top-notch. I paid MSRP and did not get slimed with extra-cost "mandatory" options. No pressure since they aren't on sales commission. Their pay is tied to the customer satisfaction survey you fill out after the sale!

3. KayEllen

KayEllen New Member

I bought mine from Stevens Creek Toyota. Joseph Wei is the fleet manager and salesperson. I got it $450 off MSRP. I am happy with Joseph and the dealership.
    some dealers are doing $750 off MSRP for companies like NetAp etc. Check it out!

4. jbarnhart

jbarnhart New Member

Stevens Creek Toyota is practically in my back yard. I tried to buy a 2004 Prius from them in late 2003. They took my money on deposit and let me twist in the wind for 10 weeks. I discovered from this forum that they were selling Priuses to WALK INS while they had me on the list! I was incensed and accused them of bad faith. I wanted my deposit back and they REFUSED. They said the paper I signed gave them 12 weeks to provide me with a car. I came back at exactly twelve weeks and demanded my deposit back, which I got. Over the course of the event I had discussions with the salesman and the sales manager, but not with Joseph Wei.

I'm sure there are bad stories from any dealership, but I will never, ever set foot in Stevens Creek Toyota for ANYTHING again. I'll drive my car 10 miles to service it anywhere but Stevens Creek. Sorry to be a negative nabob, but I had to relate my story.