1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Northern Virginia tinting

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by GreenGene, Apr 17, 2006.

1. GreenGene

GreenGene New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I'd like to get the windows tinted on our new Prius, and I'm working my way through the many threads on window tinting for information on manufacturers, types of products, warranties, and so on.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone in Northern Virginia who has had their windows tinted, and can either recommend a shop or warn me of a shop to stay away from. I'm in Woodbridge, but I'm willing to travel a bit (why not - I get great gas mileage! :) ) for a quality product and job.

Many thanks.

2. unruhly

unruhly New Member

I'm getting my windows tinted next week with Llumar film here in Lynchburg at Auto Trim Design.

They quoted me $200.00 with lifetime warranty. You are about 3 hours from here. I can let you know how it turns out if you are interested. I have received many recommendations on this shop and the guy there was the first certified tinter in the state of Virginia from Llumar. He knows his stuff.

3. GreenGene

GreenGene New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unruhly @ Apr 17 2006, 08:33 AM) [snapback]240825[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, thanks unruhly, I'd appreciate hearing how it goes for you and what you think of the job when it's done. I'd prefer something closer than Lynchburg, but that's nice country down there and it would be a nice drive to take.