1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

November BT Tech Stiffening Plate Sale - $20 off!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by Danny, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    We're kicking off PriusChat's birthday month off right with a big special on the BT Tech Stiffening Plates. Regularly priced $165 (including shipping), for the month of November we're dropping the price by $20 to $145 shipped!

This is a great deal on a proven Prius performance enhancing product! I speak from personal experience - my personal review will be posted soon, but for now you can trust the hundreds of Prius owners out there with the BT Plate - do a search on the forums and you'll read their great experiences.

Link to Shop
    http://priuschat.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/21

2. roadgoat

roadgoat New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I placed an order in October and can't even track where it is. Are plates in stock?

tim

3. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Tim, if you place an order in October and have still not received your BT Tech stiffening plate please contact me or Danny so we can look up your order and see what happened.

We currently have our plates in stock and are shipping.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(roadgoat @ Nov 4 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]343892[/snapback]</div>

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    if we placed at end of oct and have not received it yet do we still get it for the $145?

5. Inthewind

Inthewind New Member

Well, this is convenient! I wound up running over a dead dog last night :( and bent the stock plate all to hell. I was planning on getting one sooner or later but now that I'm forced to, $20 off makes this purchase easier to handle on the wallet! ;)
    Thanks guys!

6. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Just a heads-up, the BT Plates are very close to being out of stock thanks to the big sale this month. We will continue to take orders at the sale price through the end of the month, but your order probably will not ship until the new stock of plates is received. Per Brian, the plates should be coming in by the first or 2nd week of December.

Remember, first come first serve, so place your order now to insure that you get a plate out of the upcoming shipment!

7. nyconrad

nyconrad Cconrad in Virginia

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Ordered mine on Monday, and got shipping notification today.

8. chimohio

chimohio New Member

Ordered mine on 11/11 and received it on 11/20 - gonna put it on this weekend.

9. chimohio

chimohio New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(prius biker @ Nov 23 2006, 08:38 PM) [snapback]353572[/snapback]</div>
    Got it on this afternoon - haven't driven with it yet but looking at them, the OEM plate is a wet noddle compared to the BT plate.

10. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Just a reminder that today is the final day of the $20 off sale. The price goes back to the regular $165 price at 12:00am ET.