1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NY- New York City!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Cornsevs, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Cornsevs

Cornsevs New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hard to believe there's no NYC group yet. It seems like every 5th car is a Prius (and now mine is too!!)

2. sandysurfclub

sandysurfclub New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I feel the same way. New owner of Prius- package two. I live in nyc-manhattan and would love to talk and have a gathering with other nyc area owners. Maybe coffee shop. I have lots of questions. consevs my email is [email protected]

3. afungcrainsny

afungcrainsny New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Sorry to intrude but I am a reporter working on a story about recent NYC Prius buyers. Would love to include you both in a story if you bought a Prius in 2008. Story is timely because of the gas prices, etc. Was buying the car difficult, expensive, etc. The story is a for a lifestyle section of a weekly local paper called Crain's NY Business.

Please let me know if you're interested in talking. Feel free to email or call.

Amanda Fung
    Reporter
    Crain's New York Business
    212-210-0203
    [email protected]

4. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm here (Stuyvesant Town, Manhattan). There are a bunch of us here. But no NYC group. If we want to meet-up with other Prius owners, we end up going to the New Jersey group's meets or the very active Long Island group's meets.