1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Obus Forme Seat Cushions on Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by pmanza, Sep 17, 2008.

1. pmanza

pmanza Fernsmom

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I just found the Obus Forme seat cushion (bottom) for $19.99 and the Obus Forme seat back cushion for $29.99 at Tuesday Morning. I only bought the bottom because the only size back they had was "medium" for up to 6'2" and I am 5'2"...

Since lots of people on here are unhappy with the Prius seats, and many seem to like these cushions, I thought I would pass the word. Personally, I am fine with the seats but would like to be up a little higher (I got very spoiled with height adjustable seats!) so the bottom cushion was appealing to me.

Fernsmom:)

2. journeydog

journeydog Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Where did you find them at that price? Just returned from a 500 mile R/trip and found the Prius seats to be the most uncomfortable seats I've ever had to endure, so I'm looking for a solution to my back and butt problem with these - especially for the front passenger side. BTW, I'm 6'2", so leg room is a problem too.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I tried to find something online, but their online catalog, AFAIK, has no search function?? Weird.

4. pmanza

pmanza Fernsmom

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hi guys
    The Obus Forme products were in Tuesday Morning's most recent mailer, which means when they are gone, they won't get anymore. But if they have a store near you, it seems to be a good deal, thats why I posted it up here since so many dislike the seats. I may go back and get the back cushion just because, but I really don't have a problem with the seats, so... I was really hoping they would have the one with the heat function, but no luck.
    Fernsmom

5. journeydog

journeydog Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    What store?

6. fcc

fcc New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I am also looking for something to make the seats (lower back area) more tolerable.
    I thought about getting heated seats this fall and see if they have any gel like implant
    things they could put in as an extra.

still researching though.

7. journeydog

journeydog Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Duh....my wife just informed me that "Tuesday Morning" is the name of a store. I thought you were saying that you saw the ad on tuesday in the morning. But, as stated by efusco there is no search function on their website. And, the nearest store is over 100 miles from me. Sorry 'bout that!

8. David Beale

David Beale Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    I just saw two or three types at XS Cargo. WITH heat and vibration! For $40. Those were Obusforme. They also had two other manufacturers. They even had one that plays MP3 files (of course it does! ;) ). Superstore in Canada has an Obusforme with heat and vibration (newer model than the ones at XS Cargo) for $70.

9. mrblaise

mrblaise Go Lakers!!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I just picked up two of the Obus bottom cushions at a Tuesday Morning store. They fit great and they work/feel great. What a difference!!! and for $19.99 each!!

10. fcc

fcc New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    fyi, i decided to goto bed bath and beyond and simply buy a travel pillow
    for the lower back area. i never had a problem with the bottom seat.
    i did not want to spend a lot so this is a 10 dollar solution to start with.

i will report back how it works for me.