1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OC/LA/SD Prius Clubs - Custom T-shirt Interest?

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by Widdletink, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Hi All,

My hubby and I attended yesterdays OC Club meeting and had a wonderful time. It was truly great to see folks again and to meet new members. Getting a chance to see the new Camry Hybrid up close and in the flesh along with the Highlander was an extra added bonus.

I was also pretty impressed by the mod that allowed one member to use his laptop as a gps routed through his MFD (and even to play solitare - not that he would do that while driving of course) pretty cool! Just goes to show that the one thing you can definately tell about anyone who buys and drives this car is that they are SMART

Anyhoo, I got to thinking while I was at the meeting that it sure would be cool to have t-shirts to wear when we get together, and it would be even cooler if the shirts had photos of our personal cars on them. Since I just recently did this sort of thing for my hubby's international microwave radio convention I thought I would put out a feeler to see who (if anyone) would be interested in having something like it done for them.

I am willing to do the labor involved (right down to ironing on the finished decal) and will be happy to donate a portion of the proceeds to the club of the recepient's choice. I can keep them pretty cheap and still use good quality shirts.

Please let me know here, or via email [email protected] if you are interested and we will go from there. I have added a pic, front and back, of the one that I did for the M.U.D. convention (Microwave Update).

Thanks again to all that helped to make yesterday's meeting such a wonderful experience and especially to Cathy for her continued hard work, and Dave from Toyota for making learning fun!

Take care all,

Tisza