1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OC Prius Club- Toyota Test Drives at South Coast Plaza every weekend in Sept.

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by inventor00, Sep 4, 2011.

1. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Toyota Test Drives -South Coast Plaza, every Sat/Sun in Sept. including PRIUS-V (longer Prius) and Plug-In Prius

Toyota is having test drives of most of their vehicles every Sat and Sunday 10-6 in September at South Coast Plaza (parking lot corner of Sunflower and Bear by Nordstroms), Costa Mesa off the I 405 at Bristol (north from the I-405 past South Coast Plaza, left on Sunflower and left at Bear and you will see it). They will be closed on Labor Day.

They have Camrys, Sienna, a production like version of the Prius V (longer version of the Prius due in Nov) and several of the demo units of the Plug-InPrius to test drive. They even give a Toyota bag (for groceries) to test drivers. FREE. It is part of the Festival of Children.

Go for a test drive!

Cathy
    cathy at ocprius.com

2. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    DANG !! Wish I'd haver known 8 or 9 hours earlier -
    :(
    Not for my self - I've already had a GREAT time on my prior tests ... I just know several others I'd have loved to have taken down there.