1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OC Prius meeting on Oct.2- 14 Cars!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by inventor00, Oct 2, 2004.

1. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    We had a good time. It was a big parking lots- had to be to fit 14 cars- One at least of every color! There were 12 of the 2004 and 2 of 2002.
    Steve had a mini-scanner on his 2002 that shows all the diagnostic stuff. We had 17 people who made it down south to SJC.

We had clear bras, leather seats, mudflaps, hitches, pinstipes, ham radios, EV buttons, seat covers, Stickers, chrome wheels, etc.
    We focused on modifications (everyone got a list of vendors people have used), a review of service at dealers, and a raffle of goodies. A few new Prii showed how the screen will toggle from the info button between consumption and the engine diagram automatically (us older ones it does not happen).

Working on a speaker for the next event and probably more toward mid- Orange county.

2. Brian

Brian Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I had a really great time. It was a ton of fun to meet everyone again.
    Thanks Cathy for putting this one on!!!
    -Brian

3. TimeFor

TimeFor New Member

I used to host meets for my BMW all the time. I would have really liked to attend this last meet you had but south OC is a little car from me.

Mid-OC area sounds a lot better. That way it's closer for a lot of people.
    I would recommend Fullerton, Brea, or Anaheim. I’m in Riverside so that would be even better!