1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ODO Switch—Where is it?

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Main Forum' started by jonnybonz, Jun 16, 2023.

1. jonnybonz

jonnybonz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I was looking to see where I can toggle between trip A and B on the ‘23 prime. In the manual it says there is a physical ODO Switch button on the left side of the steering wheel. I don’t have it on my car? Also, is there a way you can see a history of your fuel economy mpg per reset? All these stats seem like they’re hidden on the new prime.

2. Numtini

Numtini Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE
    The trip odometer switch is on the dash, to the left of and sort of behind the steering wheel. The manual makes it look like it's actually on the wheel, but it's not.

The trip mpg/mpkw is the Leaf symbol on the multifunction--the one with the eco percentage thing, then right arrow to toggle through--the default is the eco-score. These are reset separately from the trip odo by going to the MPG/mpkw screen and holding down "ok" on the steering wheel.

3. Hammersmith

Hammersmith Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
    It's not on the steering wheel. It's behind the steering wheel on the dash just to the left of the steering column.

Trip mpg: Yes you can. I forget exactly where it is(and I'm not in my car right now), but the default is Total MPG and the other options are Trip MPG and Tank MPG. I'm pretty sure it's accessible in the settings of the upper display, not the infotainment display.

Looks like it's Settings -> [leaf symbol] -> Fuel Economy -> select Trip MPG
    use the steering wheel buttons to get there(left side, upper half)

4. jonnybonz

jonnybonz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

Thanks. Will check it out.

5. Hammersmith

Hammersmith Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
    Slight update to the Trip MPG instructions:

[gear symbol] -> Meter Settings -> [leaf symbol] -> Fuel Economy -> select Trip MPG