1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OEM 15" wheels for sale OR trade for 17" Prius 5/Persona wheels (Bay Area)

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Maroc03, Feb 14, 2024.

1. Maroc03

Maroc03 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I'm looking for a set of 17 inch Prius Five/Persona wheels (I don't mind either color) to put on my space grey Prius Two, so I'm selling all 4 of my OEM 15 inch wheels with great all-season tires. In case I can't find anybody to trade, I don't wanna shell out the money for the Prius Five wheels until I can secure a buyer for my 15's. The wheels I have are the black 2012-2015 facelift style and the wheel covers are also the 2012-15 style, which are in excellent shape and practically brand new. I also have all 4 center caps (if no wheel covers is the look you prefer). All 4 tires are in excellent condition with plenty of tread left, two of the tires are brand new and replaced less than a week ago. They handle and ride great. All 4 of them are perfectly balanced, so no wobbles but one of them might need a TPMS sensor though (I don't know which one). If you have a set of 17" Prius Five or Persona wheels and you would like to trade OR you just wanna buy these wheels, let me know! If you're just going to buy, give me a few days because I will then order a set of 17" inch rims online, once those come in and I get them installed, the 15's will be available. Located in San Jose, CA.