1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OEM Cargo Mat - Pics

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by dogllama, Jul 31, 2009.

1. dogllama

dogllama New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hey everyone,

Just installed my new OEM cargo mat from the PC shop. It's a lot more rugged than I expected, but I like it. Seems like it will be easy to clean (just pull it out and hose it off) and it is divided so you still have access to the sub-cargo area. All in all, pretty nice. Here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Is it carpeted or rubber? I looked in the PC 2010 Prius accessories section and didn't see it. How much did you pay?

3. jay_man2

jay_man2 jay_man_also

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    That's the all weather mat, but it's hard to tell from those pics. The hose it off comment gives it away. Though I wouldn't put it past some members here to hose off carpeted mats, then jump in and tell us what a stupid thing they did. :p

Link to the mat in the Priuschat Store:

http://priuschat.com/shop/product_info.php/cPath/12/products_id/137

4. dogllama

dogllama New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Yeah, it's rubber. ~$80. Good solid construction, quite heavy, probably around 10 pounds.

5. rachaelseven

rachaelseven New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    +1. I have it as well, also purchased from priuschat shop - very nice quality. The two pieces are more overlapping than "hinged", as I have heard others refer to them. But it does work nicely to allow access underneath. It is also deeply ribbed (probably about 5mm or so) and should hold moisture from damp items readily... not sure how it would handle an actual spill though. Anyway, I like the rubber one and find it much better than the carpeted optional mat, which I found to be below average quality.

6. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Posted pics of the all weather mats some time back. Here's the rear one:

[​IMG]