1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OEM Leather Center Console?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by thomas124c41, Mar 31, 2009.

1. thomas124c41

thomas124c41 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I was wondering if anyone knows the part number for the factory beige leather center console door. I tried doing a search here and also on various toyota parts sites but couldn't find the exact part. I saw a prius on autotrader with this leather center console but can't seem to find it anywhere online. I'm aware of prius hoods leather console covers but I don't mind spending money on the real thing if its available. Thanks in advance!

2. Rokeby

Rokeby Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Don't know of any OEM console covers, though a few members got
    it done with aftermarket leaather seats.

These folks make an aftermarket cover that looks good, goes on
    easily, and stays in place:

eBay Store - Prius Hoods: Hoods, Dash Covers, Door Armrest Covers

I got one to go over the thin, sleazy feeling OEM plastic. Pretty
    good color match, not quite perfect though. Still, I really like it.

Hope this helps.

3. nascrlvr

nascrlvr nascrlvr

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Thomas.............I also bought the bisque leather console cover from Prius Hoods. Also bought a MFD hood and a leather SKS fob cover. The guy's a quick ship and the stuff was high quality. I recommend that for sure...........

4. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    No matter what color cloth interior you have, I would recommend getting a black Prius Hoods center console cover. Black picks up the other black or dark tinted accents in the center console, steering wheel, dash and the rest of the interior, and provides a very nice contrast. Very similar to the new 2010 misty gray leather interior with contrasting black accents.

Here's one photo of it with my gray interior. If I can find a better illustration (zoomed out, showing more of the cover and the rest of interior) later, I'll post it:

[​IMG]

5. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I thought that I should point out that even in the cars with factory leather (package#6), the OEM covering on the center console is vinyl, not leather.

6. Frayadjacent

Frayadjacent Resident Conservative

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    One of the first things I thought I'd want to do when I brought the Prius home (a little over a week ago) was to cover the center console lid in leather, and probably do the door rests as well.

I'm not so sure about the slip on ones. I'd be afraid they would feel loose and cheap, so I'd rather find some nice thin leather in adequate sizes and permanently attach it using upholstery adhesive.

If I do end up going that route, I'll post details here. ;)

7. thomas124c41

thomas124c41 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    You guys are awesome! I was expecting some flaming because I thought maybe it was a dumb question lol. We just purchased a 2007 silver pine mica and we love it, has a few scratches here and there that I will be touching up but the interior and overall condition is great.

Does anyone know what is the part number for the package #6 vinyl console? or where I can order it? I think i found something similar listed on some sights but it says "w/ leather insert" or "w/o leather insert" and what the heck color is "greige?" sorry for all the questions!