1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Oh, no! Duke's Coach K and...MALORN??

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by ghostofjk, Mar 17, 2006.

1. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

So I'm cruising through my 9th consecutive NCAA game, a little bleary-eyed, and on my TV here comes Coach K. INTEGRITY seeps through the man's every pore. Someone apparently did a survey showing Coach Krzyzewski emits more integrity rays than car salescritters, lawyers, politicians, the media and George Bush emit collectively.

So Coach K has started cashing in, recently plugging American Express (conveniently, close to March Madness, for the benefit of those non-basketball fans who may not have heard about him).

Anyway, Coach K says, "And here's the TRUTH---(I fully expect him to announce the formation of another World Religion, encompassing the beliefs and hopes of everyone alive)---more people buy Chevys than any other brand!"

I guess I forgot that Saint Mike learned his trade at the knee of Bobby ("call me Bob or I'll throw a folding chair at you") Knight.

Sorry, galaxee. You can have malorn, Coach K and J.J. (Too many white boys on that team, anyway.)

Go, Coach W! Go Heels!

:p

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    hmmmm. as if the target isn't insanely obvious...

at least he's consistent. he's been in chevy ads for a while now.

and uh... funny how the tar heels are having such a hard time holding off MURRAY STATE... hmm

3. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

You know full well how the first halves of many of these first-round games go.

Duke is in a joke of a bracket (probably a Coach K-arranged bye), and may not have to play anybody until Kansas or Gonzaga. By then, J.J. will probably be selling Chevys, too, if he hits 40% of all those treys he jacks up. :)

4. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

Yessss! UNC CRUSHES Murray State! ;)

5. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Yessss! Out in ROUND TWO.... thanks to some unknown place called George Mason...

you can bet we'll hear the giant SUCKing sound when their plane touches down at RDU...

:eek: