1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Oil Change in Miami

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Kyle, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Kyle

Kyle New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I'm due for my second oil change since I got my Prius last September and have racked up close to 9000 miles! As much I love my Prius, I'm not too keen on taking it to the dealer and getting ripped off for a simple oil change. Does anyone know of a respectable, reliable and knowledgeable place to get an oil change in Miami?

2. ForTheGlory

ForTheGlory New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Your driveway? It's really easy to do yourself.

3. cyberprius

cyberprius Mtn Bikes don't need foglights

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Changing the oil is pretty easy. I did it myself.

But there are lots of reasons a person might not want to tackle it. No tools. No good spot to try it. Disabled, etc. Or maybe, they just don't want to :p

Anyway, if you have a NAPA parts store nearby, you might walk in and ask the counterperson if there is a good garage nearby. Or you could try the MechaniX Files at Car Talk

But really, the best thing is to ask neighbors, coworkers, people on the street, etc., if they can recommend a place. Sorry. If you were around here, I'd help you myself...well, maybe...if it was a nice day and I were in a good mood...:p