1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ok, one last thread for the day...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Warning, some might be disturbing, but these are definitely pics. that have not been shoved into the mainstream media...

http://www.unembedded.net/main.php

2. tripp

tripp Which it's a 'ybrid, ain't it?

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    What the media shows and doesn't show.... They basically put an end to the first gulf war. Footage from the "highway to hell" really shocked a lot of people. It's funny how people can be so quick to war but have no idea how grizzly, nausiating, and sad the affair is.

3. Schmika

Schmika New Member

I think it was General Sherman (civil war) who said...It is good that war is so terrible...otherwise we should grow too fond of it"

Of course, he also knew that you MUST make war terrible as well for the civilian populace who support the troops (the march to the sea through Georgia)

People, we should never be "quick" to go into war, but once in, we must be brutal to end it as soon as possible. Our effort to make war "nice" just results in a longer war. So all of those who who hate the war should be yelling "get it over with", not ooohhh, we are treating those people harshly, oohh, be careful with his/her arm...on and on.

I support the war....but my son is a Marine and will soon be "over there" somewhere. I pray and worry about him, but, 'tis better to die in a noble cause (don't flame me, my definition is simply different than others...I don't make these decisions) than to live for an IGnoble one.

4. Mystery Squid

5. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Too esoteric (or vague)...I don't get it!

6. Mystery Squid

I agree, it isn't that obvious, it's message board "vernacular" for:

what he said

I agree

good point

that sort of thing...

B)

7. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Ahh, like "ditto" on the EIB network hahahaha