1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ok, this guy ROCKS!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, May 9, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

http://www.thefatmanwalking.com/

What do you do when your life totally sucks, and you realize you're all f'd up?

You DO something about it, and walk across the country!

If only more people would take action into their own hands and do such things... Doesn't even matter how grand it is, as long as it's somthing...

Round of applause for the fatman!!!

B)

2. gracetaylor

gracetaylor New Member

Way to go, Steve!!! :D

3. tripp

tripp Which it's a 'ybrid, ain't it?

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ May 9 2006, 03:20 PM) [snapback]252362[/snapback]</div>
    A capital achievement! My hat's off to him. Looks like his journey is about complete, yet only just begun (campy music starts.... NOW). Very cool. Nice find squidy.

4. San_Carlos_Jeff

San_Carlos_Jeff Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ May 9 2006, 04:20 PM) [snapback]252362[/snapback]</div>
    Looks like it took 13 months instead of 6. Hope that year away from his family was worth it. That's a big chunk of a child's life to be gone just because he can't deal with his problems w/o running away from them.

Sorry, I don't have a whole lot of respect for this guy. My crystal ball says that 3-5 years from now he'll be divorced and back up to pre-walk weight.

5. hybridTHEvibe

hybridTHEvibe New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ May 9 2006, 05:20 PM) [snapback]252362[/snapback]</div>
    This has been posted in FHOP already.

6. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hybridTHEvibe @ May 9 2006, 06:08 PM) [snapback]252391[/snapback]</div>
    BFD, what's your point?

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(San_Carlos_Jeff @ May 9 2006, 05:35 PM) [snapback]252371[/snapback]</div>

"So, after consulting the family and getting their blessing I have made the decision to stop this merry go round and dedicate myself to losing the extra weight. I have an addiction and there needs to be dedication and sacrifice to cure addictions. If I had a drug or alcohol addiction I would go to rehab. Well, what I have in mind is rehab for the fat guy."

:D

I just HAD to post this!!!!

The guy is just right on!