1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OK, who was it??

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by CitizenjaQ, Mar 3, 2005.

1. CitizenjaQ

CitizenjaQ New Member

Tuesday morning, I was facing a white Prius across an intersection. I was turning right, and it was turning left, so as the light turned green, we cruised into adjacent lanes and drove next to each other. The driver (male, age 30-50, short ponytail) even gave what looked like a reluctant wave! I turned right again after about 100 feet (it's a very stupid jughandled intersection) but it was quite fun while it lasted.

Which one of you folks was it? My Prius is blue.

2. NHPrius

NHPrius New Member

I finally passed another Prius for the first time today since I got mine. It was a Driftwood Pearl and I saw it in Somersworth, NH around 4 PM and I waved but he didn't see me.... :roll:

3. CitizenjaQ

CitizenjaQ New Member

I see others all the time, somehow, and I don't even drive that much. They must be muy popular in my town. This was the first wave I''ve gotten from a driver, though. Kids in back seats, now, they always wave. :lol:

4. DonDNH

DonDNH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
  5. Areometer

Areometer Silver Business Sponsor

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Jack, nice to meet you today. What a coincidence, huh? See you next weekend (Aug 6th) at the New England Prius Gathering.

Edward

6. CinciPrius

CinciPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Last week I got to drive for about a mile side by side with my Prius's twin. Nice sight with two Salsa driving side by side. 8)

7. alsgameroom

alsgameroom Member

8. alsgameroom

alsgameroom Member

Its great to see kids waving... after all they are the next generation of drivers......they GET IT!

Today as I passed a young girl she turned looked at me and almost instantly game me the biggest smile I've gotten since I drove my '77 camaro 25+ yrs ago. I had hair too back then! :p

When pedestrians acknowledge a prius its what I like to call a prius-wink!!

9. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

anyone drives on 95S from Boston to Providence in the morning? I see Priuses all the time and just wonder if it is one of you guys? How about Providence-Boston around 4pm???