1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Old CAN-View codes needed!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by arniesalsared, Feb 12, 2008.

1. arniesalsared

arniesalsared Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hi old CAN-View fans:

When Norm designed in the Trip function, he had to queeze the limited memory. As a result the three of us (according to Norm) who were the only ones using the CAN-View interface for the Pioneer Nav system ended up with an unstable GPS function.

If anyone saved the codes (only the SC and SV codes) just before the Trip pages were installed I would sure appreciate a copy so that I can go back a step and regain my stable system.

Thanks,
    Arnie

2. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't know if Norm would approve of this but here is his directory listing for the downloads. Make sure you know which one is the right file for your version of the can-view.

Index of /downloads

3. arniesalsared

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Jay:
    Thanks! This thing has been driving me nuts.

Cheers,
    Arnie

4. arniesalsared

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Re: Old CAN-View codes needed! STILL!

Thanks to Norm also for some more codes. Unfortunately we can't find the codes before SCjuly236 and SVjul216, so the system is still unstable. So still looking, hopefully someone out there has saved the old codes. HELP! HELP!

Arnie