1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Old Newby

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Patch, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Patch

Patch New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Hi

I haven't been on this site for a very long time, I have a 2005 prius, since new , w/95k miles on it.plan on giving it to my daughter and getting a new one very soon.

I want bluetooth and Nav., and it seems like the the # 3 package has all that. So trying to figure out the new models is a bit confusing. Going to the dealer tomorrow and check them out.
    This site has really grown since 2004 when I first joined, had to make a new acct as i couldn't get on with my old info.

I live in NH, and had put Goodyear triple treads on the old one from day one, and was happy with improved traction in slush and ice. Wondering what aftermarket tires you are all using these days??

Goingto take a while to get used to the expanded size of Prius Chat

Paul

2. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome back...I use Conti True Contacts but that's a little lesser known tire (see TireRack.com)

3. Robert Holt

Robert Holt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Michelin Energy Saver A/S. Decent traction on wet roads but not so good on snow and ice, so not sure if they are right for you. They are, however , very efficient tires and I get same or slightly better mpg than the OEM Avids.

4. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Navigation is an option package available on the Three, Four & Five. It is also bundled in the SOLAR package for the Three & Four and bundled in the AT (Advanced Technology) package for the Five.

Welcome back.