1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Older Safari . . . two fails editing reply . . . curious

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by bwilson4web, Apr 10, 2013.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus

I was trying to trim down a reply in two separate occasions that caused an older Safari on a PowerBook G4 to fail. If I didn't trim, I could complete the reply. It was late so I'll try again tonight to replicate the problem.

I also noticed one reply option showed the <p> </p> flags and I could not get the full-up, editor for a list. I just entered the list tags and moved on. Just kinda of unexpected . . . hair is not on fire but I smell smoke.

Bob Wilson

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Never mind:

"The application Safari quite unexpectedly. The problem may have been cause by the FlashPlayer-10.4-10.5 plug-in."​

It may be some of the 'ads' are tossing out stuff that breaks older FlashPlayer. The late Steve Jobs called Adobe a security risk and certainly that seems to be evident.

No you' all's problem. I tried to replicate the problem but now I suspect it is just coincidence.

Bob Wilson