1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

On Road 800 Service Number

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by GoSkins, Oct 21, 2009.

1. GoSkins

GoSkins Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Is there a national 800 tel number for my Toyota Prius repair/breakdown service that can be called if needed on a road trip? If so, I have been unable to locate it. There is an 800 number for "Toyota Experience" but I don't think that would be it. I have needed to use such a number in my other two cars and it worked very well out on the highway in unfamiliar places. Worked much better than AAA.

2. jim256

jim256 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Roadside Assistance is included in the Toyoguard Plus package that Southeast Toyota puts on many cars in its region (but not all) but it's part of that $699 package of paint seal, sound undercoat, etc., etc. Other regions may have similar packages. I don't believe you have free roadside otherwise on Toyota and some of the other less expensive makes. The tow and repair, however, would be covered if it's a warranty item. Many lower end makes do include it. Lexus and luxury--sure. Also those with an On-Star type product.