1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

One Brake line pulses with foot on brake in park or drive. While stopped after abs mod replacement

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Randycoureton, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Randycoureton

Randycoureton Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Got an 08 prius I just did the abs mod on. It had low accumulation code in it. So I did what I normally do. I didn’t pay attention to any other codes. Every once in a while I’ll get a c1252. Hydro boost pump failure. Breakers work awesome. No lights on. Drives great. Gets good gas mileage. Awesome little car. 311,000 miles. Gots a new hybrid battery in it from Toyota. 2023. New 12 volt from Toyota in 23. Anyways. Whenever I put my foot on the brake. The rear driver side brake like will pulse. Under the back seat area where the brake line crosses over the gas tank. It Sounds like brake line is bouncing off it and along the bottom of the car on passenger side where the brake lines run. All the hardware is as it should be. No damage. I’ve bleed the system ten plus times. Replaced the hydro boost valve. No lines are loose no damage to the brake lines. I took the protective cover of the bottom one car. Any help would be appreciated. I’m gonna change the abs mod next. Unless someone knows something. The nod was a known good part before hand. All parts fail and abs mods I’ve had go bad during installing them especially if they are used.

iPhone ?