1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

One Touch dial on the V710

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by hdrygas, Aug 21, 2004.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I have had for a number of years added hands free packages to my car. I often have to run in to work for emergencies and need to talk to folks on my way in go get things set up, or recall them with second thoughts. I have used the hands free and one touch for this while moving. Unfortunately there is not a safe place to pull over in the first part of the trip. To get hands free in my Prius I will have to go to the V710 as I have Verizon. I have read that you can dial the phone directly and use it while moving. I would rather not have to dial 7 numbers when I can dial one. I can also do that in the dark by touch. 7 is tougher to do. Does the V710 have this feature? Also does the phone ring at all I have read conflicting posts. One post says the phone itself rings and you need to turn up the ringer. Is this true. I usually have my radio or CD on so the silence visual thing works for me. Gotta have my tunes.