1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

One touch dial wrong after adding to phone book

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by delrey, Jun 22, 2004.

1. delrey

delrey Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Hi All -

I added some corrected numbers to my Prius phone book, from my Sony E T608. I just added the corrected ones because it takes a while to upload the whole phone book, and because replacing the phone book results in having to reprogram all my one touch dial numbers.

Well, guess what? I have to reprogram them anyway!

A few days later I used one touch to check voicemail. Instead I was connected to 911 (which was also programmed to a one touch location). I think the labels were wrong, and the car was in motion so I couldn't check the phone number before dialing.

I checked the rest, and the phone numbers hadn't changed but some of the names had. Come to think of it, I didn't look at the phone book to see if it was the place where the data was corrupted, or if it was the one touch numbers only.

I'll do more testing when I have a minute, but for now, I'm curious whether anyone else has seen this?