1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

One week old 07 Balcelona Red Touring Pkg 6

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mschrank, May 4, 2007.

1. mschrank

mschrank New Member

Brought home Barcelona Red Touring Pkg 6 w/ Beige Leather 1 week ago.
    Replaced my 2000 Chrysler 300M.

I considered a Prius for many months before finally deciding. The availability of the 'Touring' model with its' tighter suspension, fog & HID lights, and larger wheels pushed me over the edge!

What a GREAT vehicle! Still on my 1st tank of gas. Just below 1/2 mark and 330 miles. Registering 47.4 mpg on MFD and steadily climbling. Quiet, tight, roomy/plenty of storage, supportive seats, fantastic handling, plenty of get up & go, and just plain fun.

Ordered side mouldings through Prius Chat which arrived same day I brought her home. Had a body shop install. Looks just like they were on from the factory. Very pleased. Sun shade on order, along with a 12v air compressor from Sears. From reading the many write ups here, decided those items were very much worth while. Also had dealer install 3M Clear Bra. Glad I did.

Will be taking trip in about a month from Denver to Wisconsin. Anxious to see how she performs along I-80 and out of altitude.

Thanks for the great & useful comments & information on this site. Gave me the confidence I needed to take the plunge!

MHS

2. priusmaybe

priusmaybe New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mhs @ May 4 2007, 10:54 PM) [snapback]435824[/snapback]</div>
    Enjoy your trip.

How much was the air compressor?

3. mschrank

mschrank New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusmaybe @ May 4 2007, 07:57 PM) [snapback]435825[/snapback]</div>
    $26 on sale at Sears.com

4. Husker4theSpurs

Husker4theSpurs Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mhs @ May 4 2007, 09:54 PM) [snapback]435824[/snapback]</div>

Did you shop around out there? Any dealer you'd recommend in particular? I may be calling out there to get a #5 Touring in Super White since they aren't available in that color around here. Are there many Tourings on the lot out there? What kind of a deal did you get?

Enjoy that boring drive across Nebraska on I-80 ... Iowa may be a bit worse though :) Honk when you go through Lincoln!

CONGRATS ... and thanks!

5. mschrank

mschrank New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husker4theSpurs @ May 4 2007, 08:12 PM) [snapback]435832[/snapback]</div>
    Bought through internet sales at Burt Toyota. Great experience and price. Sales guy very down to earth and anxious to help. His name is 'Brad Ambrozevitch', 303-761-3222. Let him know Mike referred him.
    Ended up under invoice. He worked to find one just like I wanted and held it for me until I made up my mind.
    Easy to recommend someone like that.

Let me know how it works out for you.

6. Husker4theSpurs

Husker4theSpurs Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!