1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

One Year Anniversary Today

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by paprius4030, Jun 27, 2005.

1. paprius4030

paprius4030 My first Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Today one year ago I got my new 04 Prius. I can still see and sense my excitment watching my new Prius go by the front window of our store and pull into the parking lot followed by a new Corrolla that the guys who brought my Prius up from West Va. would return in. One year and 39k later my Prius still looks and acts new. Haven't had one problem with it.

2. PaPrius

PaPrius Member

39K? Either you have a hell of a commute, or you're still so crazy about the Prius that you keep inventing reasons to take it for a ride. ;)

I'm at two months today (and something like 2,400 miles), and have loved every minute of it. I just sent in my PA rebate last week (as I recall, you missed the six-month window; sorry about that), so the car keeps giving back to me, in more ways than one.

Kudos to a fellow PA Prius owner. May you continue to experience the excitement you felt a year ago, and also continue to have no problems with your Prius.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wow, high mileage...looks like you'll be one of those for whom the gas savings does add up.

4. paprius4030

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah I use our Prius alot. Took a trip to Florida in it and a trip to Jekyll Island, plus weekend trips in the winter. I use it alot in the summer delivering supplies to our I ce Cream store and 2 conseccion stands so it gets alot of use LOL. Put the A/C on full blast and it's also an Ice Cream delivery truck LOL.

5. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

You came to Florida and didn't stop and say hi? For shame! :)

I am close behind, currently heading towards 28K, and 1 1/2 months to my anniversary.

6. paprius4030

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Sorry Dan I wasn't sure you'd want to put us up LOL! Next time I'll let you know when we invade.