1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Option for Doors to Automatically Lock

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by slfate41, May 18, 2005.

1. slfate41

slfate41 New Member

Does anyone know if the car's computer can be programmed to automatically lock when either placed in drive or at a certainn speed? I miss this feature from my other car, and thought that surely a car as sophisticated as the Prius should have this logic built into its software.

Thanks,

SLF

2. dreichla

dreichla New Member

Try CoastalETech.com

But good luck getting the product. They seem to be r e a l l y s l o w!

Good luck!

3. slfate41

slfate41 New Member

Does anyone have first-hand experience with installing this kit, the ease of installation and whether the product delivers as advertised?

SLF

4. Rowan

Rowan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I installed it last weekend and it works as advertised. It took about a week once I ordered the kit till it arrived, not sure if I was lucky or they just have that kit in stock. The install was very easy, all the nessesary parts were included (wire 't' connectors) and a few pages of instructions. I thought it was very eary to install but I am an engineer and things like this are easy and fun to do.

5. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    naterprius also has one that he built himself. Send him a PM