1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Option Packages in Southern California

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Priuseely, May 3, 2006.

1. Priuseely

Priuseely Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    (Reposted in new forum)

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for about a month, and it's time to start posting seeing as I'm going to buy me a Prius within the next 30 days! :D

Apparently all dealers in the SoCal region receive Prius shipments that only come with Options 1, 3, 7, and 8. I am interested in package 5 or 6, though. Is it physically impossible for me to buy a Prius down here with those options, or can the dealer order one from the factory, or have one shipped over from San Francisco or Arizona?

Thanks for the help, and I look forward to joining the club very soon!

2. TimBikes

TimBikes New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Priuseely @ May 2 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]248940[/snapback]</div>
    I bought an '06 package 6 (i.e., no Nav) in January. the dealer put in an order w/ Toyota and it arrived within about 1 month. I also specified the interior and exterior colors I wanted. If dealers are telling otherwise, try Poway Toyota in San Diego (not sure where you are in SoCal). The dealers can do this - the fact that many won't ticks me off. I hope you get what you want - push for it. I think the guy I dealt w/ at Poway was Larry. Oh, BTW, they are selling at MSRP (or were).